Knitted dress

 

07 November 2014

knitted dress h&m trend beeswonderland

knitted dress h&m trend beeswonderland
knitted dress h&m trend beeswonderland


h&m trend knitted dress beeswonderland
h&m trend knitted dress beeswonderland
H&M TREND knitted dress  /  H&M shoes  /  PRIMARK button down shirt  /  ZEROUV round sunglasses  /  



It's warm enough to go out with a light jacket (I had my Alexander Wang x H&M leather jacket over this), but still bearable with a little bit faux fur wrapped around.November is treating us fine with this springish weather!
Lately I'm into grey and knitted pieces, and was thinking that it would be great to have them both in one piece. I already had combinations in my head, the only thing I missed was that piece that would make everything perfect.
Here it is. H&M Trend latest arrival, available in selected H&M stores.
You can see it in movement in today's outfit video on YouTube and I'm off to see with what I'm wearing it today. Yes, I'm gonna wear it again.
Have a fun Friday!




Dovoljno je toplo za laganiju jaknicu (imala sam preko ovoga Alexander Wang x H&M koznu jaknu), ali i podnosljivo sa vratom umotanim u malo krzna. Novembar je divan prema nama.
U posljednje vrijeme me siva i pleteni komadi vuku vise nego ikada, sto mi je dalo ideje da bi bilo super spojiti ih u jedno. Imala sam i kombinacije u glavi, samo mi je nedostajao taj komad da savrseno zacini.
Evo je. H&M Trend haljina iz posljednje kolekcije, dostupna u odabranim H&M radnjama.
Mozete je pogledati u danasnjem outfit videu na YouTube, a ja idem vidjeti uz sta je nosim danas. Da, nosim je i danas.
Zabavan petak!




6 comments:

  1. This knitted dress is so gorgeous and chic. I love how its design is different to most knitted dresses we see. The touch of fur is a super stylish touch :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your knit dress. I so want to get one of these dresses this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganz toller Look! Das Kleid ist phantastisch,

    liebe Grüße,
    Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, nice pics.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon on my blog
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos! Great styling! I would Love to wear this look with these! http://www.chineselaundry.com/chinese-laundry/strawberry-field-3708

    ReplyDelete