H&M Spring 2014 - Look 5

 

28 February 2014

H&M spring 2014 beeswonderland

H&M spring 2014 beeswonderland
H&M spring 2014 beeswonderland
H&M spring 2014 beeswonderland
H&M TREND leather metallic jacket (in stores now)  /  H&M TREND dress ( in stores this week)  / 
 H&M TREND suede over the knee boots (in stores this week)  /  


If we're gonna be totally honest, there's nothing I don't like about this look. The pieces separately are my absolute favorite and styling them together in chic boho look gave me one of my favorite outfits I wore lately. 
If you wanna see it in movement, check out my new outfit video on YouTube.
Have a happy Friday, loves!



Ako cemo iskreno, nema nista sto mi se ne svidja kod ovog outfita. Komadi odvojeno su moji omiljeni, pa je njihovo spajanje u boho outfit dalo meni jedan od drazih outfita koje sam nosila u posljednje vrijeme.
Ako zelite da vidite kako izgleda u pokretu, trk pogledajte moj novi outfit video na YouTube.
Zabavan petak zelim!



12 comments:

  1. Love the jacket

    Schau doch mal vorbei, ich würde mich freuen.
    Alanis von alanis-fashionwonderland.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe you are lookin awesome more and more each day!

    like the look

    http://bit.ly/ChecKered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jacket. I like the metallic aspect!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The accessories are killer honey! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am smitten with these boots, particularly the Taupe coloured ones, and none of the H & M stores ship to South Africa!!! You look gorgeous dear! You're such a good ambassador for H & M, please urge them to ship to us:):):)
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the boots, it is totally my style.

    ReplyDelete