271011

 

28 October 2011









Bag,necklace,blazer-H&M;Blouse,shoes-Gifted;Shorts-Vintage
Photos Jasmin Tare Celjo


Casual one and me after only 3 hours of sleep in 2 days,I feel like zombie!I arrived in Bosnia yesterday morning,after all night of travelling and even though I had to finish some things immediately,the rain was pouring,I couldn't leave you without no post;)
The shoes and blouse are a gift from my mom,isn't she the best?!The shoes are most comfortable I recently wore and the blouse just the thing I'm crazy about these days-silver!It has big shoulders,too but you can't see it from the blazer:( Blame it all on rain,I tell you!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


8 comments:

  1. That silver touch is adorable!

    http://aleksa-maric-belgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look,hon!Love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look!Love the blouse and the boots!YOur mum knows about fashipon!:)

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. silver and black! you just brought sexy back! hehe love it :)

    xo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leather shorts and the yellow bag!

    xoxo
    http://shishilovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so chic coat and shorts!! i adore your boots and sweater!! aweosme style!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odakle su cipelke? Stvarno su lijepe!

    ReplyDelete