Greetings from Bosnia!

 

21 June 2011















Shirt H&M, shoes and necklace Forever 21, bag New Yorker, jeans Orsay

Doesn't look like Vienna,right?;)
I'm in my home town after few months in Vienna,so the blog is a little bit neglected.
Here I am in outfit for movies night with my friends.
The Moschino belt is one of my favorite pieces in the closet,but I don't wear it so often since it's so eye catching.And it really goes with everything!Like here with this casual outfit;)
And about the pictures-they were taken by my friend Jasmin,who is a photoshop wizard and I really love how they came out (too bad the camera was bad).You can check his pics in his facebook page,boy makes wonders!;)
See you soon!
xx
B.




19 comments:

  1. Nice outfit. I spotted a pair of tasselled loafers in a shop a few days ago and hesitated if to buy them or not. Seeing you wearing them just made up my mind, I'll get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uživaj u odmoru, jako mi se sviđa outfit! kako ova torba kod tebe super izgleda :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Majica mi je lepa, a kais necu ni da spominjem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I opet, sve mi je super osim cipela :D Gotovo mi se to događa na svakom tvom outfitu, uvijek mi se cipele ne uklapaju :D Hehe...inače, remen i majica su predobri ;) I torba ofkors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit, love your t-shirt, bag and belt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shirt looks very nice with the umbrella!!!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for liking my blog, and following.
    I am definitly following you back.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that outfit :) Especially your necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. tasna je super...bas mi se svidja :)) nadam se da ce i u sarajevski New Yorker ubrzo doci te tasne :))

    pozz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thanks for your comment :)
    great blog , xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks so much sweety :D
    I follow back <3
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so chic and sophisticated! love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. mooooj kaish! ups, tvoj, htedoh reci.. kekek

    ReplyDelete
  16. remen na majicu je super ;)
    volim prugice

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete